The Palm Springs Gymnastics Cup is an USAG Sanctioned event that follows USAG Women’s JO & Xcel Rules and Code of Points, not F.I.G rules for all women’s optional competitions. To enter your Team into the Palm Springs Gymnastics Cup please complete the following:
- Submit foreign athlete and coach membership application forms directly to USA Gymnastics. Application forms may be found at the following link:
https://usagym.org/PDFs/Forms/Member%20Services/Membership/07foreignathlete_coach_judge.pdf. Payment will be made directly to USAG.
- Submit the Palm Springs Gymnastics Cup entry form and provide the entry fee payment to Sports and Beyond. You may submit the entry and payment prior to receiving your USAG memberships. Please provide the USAG membership numbers to Sports and Beyond when received.
To learn more about the JO & Xcel program please click on the following links:
- J.O. Overview: https://usagym.org/pages/women/pages/overview_jo.html
- J.O. Compulsories: https://usagym.org/pages/women/events/jocompulsories/
- J.O. Updates: https://usagym.org/pages/women/updates/jo.html
- Xcel Overview: https://usagym.org/pages/women/pages/xcel.html
Should you have further questions please contact Marina Moure at firstname.lastname@example.org. (English and Spanish)